Thursday, May 22, 2008

Disappointing Drudge

I used to go every single day and check out the Drudge Report online. Every day. Now I check it once in awhile. Drudge sold out. He used to actually have news on there that was unique and he'd be the first one to have it. He has become, well, a Drudge. Disappointing.

Examples from today's site:

Teen arrested for posting naked photos of ex-girlfriend on MYSPACE page...

ELECTRICITY: MADONNA, SHARON STONE TEAM IN CANNES...

BILL: HOW ABOUT CHELSEA FOR PRESIDENT?

California Congresswoman walked away from $578K mortgage...

Well I think you get the picture.

So now I am looking for new daily web sites from which to get my news. CNN? I don't think so! I'll find something. Google, google, google!

Today it's raining - again - still. Not too warm either. Hopefully by the weekend (Memorial Day) we'll have spring/summer like weather. I hope so.

So if anyone out there has a suggestion for a good news source that's not mainstream please let me know!

More later...

No comments: