Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beginning Bamblings

I told myself numerous times I was going to do one of these blog thingees one of these days.

Procrastination is my middle name. That's Bambling Procrastination Blatherskite to those that know me. Bobbi to those who don't.

Today is gray, hazy, looks like it's going to rain any second - and it's COLD!

My better half is off rooting for tubers in Western NY and I am here in Central NY, foraging for ideas.

I want to start my own business. I do not have one clue what it will be. I have at least 1,452 clues! Too many ideas racing around in my brain! I need to snag one and hang onto it.

Looking for houses and/or apartments to rent. Not a fun thing. No pets, no smoking, no breathing, no parking, no living, no this, no that! Frustrating but I'll find something one of these days.

Thank goodness for understanding and loving relatives (you know who you are!)

I think that I got my feet wet anyway. More later...

BBB

1 comment:

WrethaOffGrid said...

Hi BB,

Welcome to blogging, it's a lot of fun, and it helps you to remember all the fun (and not so fun) stuff you did... for me, I never wanted to blog, it was too much of the "in" thing to do, anyhoo, I decided to start one once I moved off grid so my family and friends could follow my day to day progress. It's been quite fun to do, just remember, it's YOUR blog, have fun with it, write in it often, it's interesting to see life from someone else's perspective. :)

Wretha